Friday, January 30, 2009

Surviving is Hard

So I've been in a lot of pain lately. Blah, blah, blah. I went to see my doctor yesterday that first diagnosed me with FM back in Jan. of 2006. I can't believe it's been only 3 years since the diagnosis. It seems like ages ago... Anyway, my doctor asked me how my spiritual life was going. He's a Christian, but he's never been like that forward about it before. I told him I've been reading the Bible with my dad nightly. So yeah...that's the extent of it. I still can't bring myself to go to a meeting or anything though...

Anyway, I shouldn't be awake right now, but I slept earlier tonight so now I'm wide awake. Tomorrow I'm going to Houston to interview this guy for the Daily Texan. When it's published, I'll be sure to update the blog with the article. I'm so excited!! Okay goodnight.

No comments: