Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Okay, Just Kidding
So I'm withdrawing from school this semester and I have NO plans, repeat NO plans to come back to UT. Honestly I'm so sick of my life. I'm so sick of trying to be positive and keep achieving the goals I set so long ago when they were so easily achievable. Now it's like the most unrealistic thing for me to be in school, and even interacting with people every day. I'm totally and completely falling apart. My pain has been unbearable. And I'm super-suicidal, so I figured now's the time to take care of myself and go home and figure out how to get better. I'm not coming back to school until I'm completely better. Why? Because I've tried to go to school and I've had to withdraw 3 times. 3 times is enough for me. So yeah...back to boring, depressing Houston. More on that later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dang hon hope u get it together
Post a Comment