Tuesday I went to my swimming lesson and because I didn't stretch beforehand, I strained a muscle in my shoulder. It hurts every time I move my arm. No bueno. On top of that I've been having a lot of pain lately all over but especially on my face. I've also been having daily headaches. But swimming was fun. I learned the breaststroke today. I think I just went a little bit too hard with it though. I also perfected my backstroke. I'm hoping today and thursday I can learn how to turn at the end of the lane. I never learned how to do that correctly.
Today I have an appointment at 9:30 with this Healing Touch therapist lady. It's something related to energy fields in your body. My mom found it on the Internet. She's taking me. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a waste of money like so many other things have been. I'm so tired of things not working. I just wish something would work!
On another note, my parents are going with me to Austin next week to try and find a place for me to live. I would like a roommate, but not someone that I don't know. My "situation" causes me to be a lot more picky when it comes to roommates. I want someone that can understand and be empathetic about what I'm going through. We'll see what happens. I'm just glad to be going back to UT. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. But I'm determined to graduate, no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment