Monday, June 2, 2008

There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Things I am looking forward to in the coming weeks, months, years:

1. Being with my best friend Sylvia on her 21st birthday (August 5, 2008).
2. Talking to Ruiz Alexander for a couple of hours (at least) this week.
3. Finishing up the The Waiting Room- a screenplay I'm working on.
4. Dancing. Even if it causes me pain. At least it doesn't pain my heart and soul.
5. COLDPLAY. November 19, 2008 with Justinia (Justin), Bethan's Knee (Bethany) and Nutmeg (Margaret).
6. Writing as much as is humanly possible.
7. Learning to appreciate the small things.
8. To love and be loved.
9. My 23rd birthday- it can't be worse than last year's...
10. Laughing in the face of death.

Also, thank you to those of you who have read my blog, commented, and sent me emails. I appreciate it so very much.

xoxo

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Ohhhhh - I sooo want to read your screenplay! And Gracie...I still think you are amazing...I think I would have given up a long time ago - well done girlie for staying positive and DANCING! xx

Meg said...

coldplayyyyyy

Monica said...

I'd totally proofread your screen play. I'm just sayin.